Modifications to Your California Family Law Orders

Although the parties may have agreements on alimony, child custody and child support put in place when the divorce was finalized, the agreements may need to be modified over time. The circumstances of one or both parties may have changed, making it difficult to fulfill the terms of the agreement.

At Palmer Rodak & Associates, we provide the committed representation you need to modify your existing agreements. Contact our law firm at 858-356-4568 in Del Mar or 760-712-3889 in Oceanside to schedule an appointment with a skilled attorney who will protect your rights and interests when you seek divorce modifications.

Our skilled lawyers represent clients in modification matters involving:

  • Child custody : We help mothers and fathers change their custody and visitation agreements in certain circumstances. Custody modifications may be necessary if a parent's schedule may have changed or if a parent has relocated to a new state due to work or remarriage. The children's changing needs are also a consideration.
  • Child support : Our attorneys also provide representation to parents who seek to modify the child support agreement. The noncustodial parent may have lost his or her job or he or she may have gotten a substantial raise. Child support modifications may also be necessary in cases where the noncustodial parent has neglected his or her child support obligations. We can help get the payments enforced.
  • Spousal support : Our law firm also handles other types of divorce modifications, including spousal support. It may be necessary to modify an alimony agreement if the recipient spouse obtained employment and may not need the financial support of his or her ex-spouse.

At our law firm, we understand that circumstances change, which makes it difficult to fulfill the duties set forth in your divorce agreements. We have the experience you need to protect your rights and interests when seeking to modify your agreements.

Contact a Lawyer You Can Trust

You can trust our legal team to provide you with adequate representation. Contact our law firm.