Dedicated to Improving
Your Family's Future

Oceanside Divorce Modification Attorneys

Make a Change to an Existing Court Order

Judge modifying court orderAlthough two parties may agree on alimony, child custody, and child support orders when the divorce is finalized, those agreements may need to be modified over time. The circumstances of one or both parties may have changed, making it difficult to fulfill the terms of the agreement.

At Palmer Rodak & Associates, we provide the committed representation you need to modify your existing agreements. We also represent clients who want to prevent their ex-partner from modifying an existing family court order.

Contact our law firm at (760) 573-2223 to schedule a free consultation with a skilled attorney who will protect your rights and interests when you seek divorce modifications.

Handling All Types of Modification Cases

At Palmer Rodak & Associates, we understand that circumstances change, which makes it difficult to fulfill the duties outlined in your divorce agreements. We have the experience needed to protect your rights and interests when seeking to modify your agreements.

Our skilled lawyers represent clients in modification matters involving:

  • Child custody: We help mothers and fathers change their custody and visitation agreements in certain circumstances. Custody modifications may be necessary if a parent's schedule has changed or if a parent has relocated to a new state due to work or remarriage. The children's changing needs are also a consideration.
  • Child support: Our attorneys also provide representation to parents who seek to modify child support agreements. The noncustodial parent may have lost his or her job or he or she may have gotten a substantial raise. Child support modifications may also be necessary in cases where the noncustodial parent has neglected his or her child support obligations. We can help enforce support payments.
  • Spousal support: Our law firm also handles spousal support modifications. It may be necessary to modify an alimony agreement if the recipient spouse got a job or does not otherwise need his or her ex-spouse’s financial support.

You can trust our legal team to provide you with effective representation. Contact us at (760) 573-2223 today.


Former Clients Share Their Experience
  • My kids are my world and I am very happy to have her represent me in my case. I am extremely relieved having her by my side.

    “Layla made me feel so confident right away. She’s a very smart, strong woman who knows what she’s talking about. My kids are my world and I am very happy to have her represent me in my case. I am ...”

    - Corrie M.
  • I'm so thankful they took the time to meet with me, thank you so much Dillan!

    “Quality service!!! Comforting environment !! I'm so thankful they took the time to meet with me, thank you so much Dillan! I highly recommend coming here for any legal advice in family law! :)”

    - Amanda C.
  • His supporting staff is top-notch. I would highly recommend this firm.

    “Matthew took the time to explain things in detail during my consultation when I asked and did not pressure me when I told him that I needed additional time to make a decision. His supporting staff is ...”

    - Maria G.
  • Richard was very professional, he knew exactly the document he needed to complete for us, was very prompt in getting back to me and was very reasonable with his fee.

    “We used Palmer Rodak & Associates for our family's trust - to release funds from our deceased dad's 2 Wells Fargo accounts that were out of the state we reside in. Richard was very professional, he ...”

    - Maggie J.
  • “He was readily available for me in a moment of need. I reached out to his office and he was able to meet with me the same day!”

    - Robert B.

We're Here to Help

Call (760) 573-2223 or fill out the form below to develop your complimentary case plan.

  • Please enter your first name.
  • Please enter your last name.
  • Please enter your phone number.
    This isn't a valid phone number.
  • Please enter your email address.
    This isn't a valid email address.
  • Please make a selection.
  • Please enter a message.