Why Hire a Certified Family Law Specialist?
The Benefits of Choosing Palmer Rodak & Associates
The more complicated your situation, the more reason to consider hiring an attorney who specializes in family law and who is committed through certification to keeping up her or his proficiency through continual practice and continuing education. At our firm, one of our principals – Attorney Matthew E. Palmer – is a California Certified Specialist in Family Law Trial.
The State Bar certifies legal specialists to:
- Help the public identify attorneys who have demonstrated proficiency in specialized fields of law
- Encourage the maintenance and improvement of attorney competence in specialized fields of law
A certified specialist is more than just an attorney who specializes in a particular area of law.
A California attorney who is certified by the State Bar as a Family Law Specialist must have:
- Taken and passed a written examination in family law
- Demonstrated a high level of experience in family law
- Fulfilled ongoing education requirements
- Been favorably evaluated by other attorneys and judges familiar with her or his work
Your family law case is undoubtedly a sensitive matter that can profoundly impact you, your loved ones, and your future in numerous ways. Make sure your case is handled properly by working with a California Certified Specialist in Family Law Trial at Palmer Rodak & Associates.
A Certified Family Law Specialist can:
- Make sure marital settlement agreements and pre- or post-nuptial agreements are properly prepared
- Identify tax issues that may affect the distribution of marital property and the payment of child, spousal, or family support
- Help you effectively deal with complex legal issues involving community property laws
- Negotiate or mediate the difficult and emotional issues related to legal separation, divorce, and child custody
- Protect clients who need retaining orders for domestic violence
- Handle matters relating to the modification of child custody, spousal support, or child support
Learn more about the benefits of retaining our California Certified Specialist in Family Law Trial. by calling (760) 573-2223.